Schedule of Events
Friday, June 9, 2023
• 2-6pm Rider Sign-In/Packet Pick Up @ the Spearfish Pavillion, located in the Spearfish City Park. All riders MUST sign in Friday evening and pick up their race packet and number. You may pick up another riders packet as long as you have their signed waiver.
Please bring the signed waiver which may be printed off here: 2023 Registration Waiver.
You may pick up another riders packet as long as you have them sign the waiver and get it to us. Emergency packet pick up 110, 70 and 45 miles only: Saturday 5:30-6am at Spearfish City Park Pavillion. Please contact Kristi Jewettt, email@example.com no later than Thursday June 8, if you need to make an emergency pick up!
• 6:00pm Riders Meeting for the 210 mile only, at the Spearfish Pavillion.
• 7-9pm join us for an informal rider social, at the Crow Peak Brewery! Meet other cyclists and race director Perry Jewett, and have a few of the finest brews in the Black Hills. Bunkey’s barbeque is just across the parking lot and serves up a great plate of pulled pork sandwiches (or other specialties) w/ homemade beans and coleslaw.
Saturday, June 10, 2023
Race starts at the Spearfish City Park
5:00am 210 mile race start
6:30am 110 mile race start
6:45am 70 mile race start
7:00am 45 mile race Start
All starts will be a neutral roll-out through town. Racing may commence once we hit the gravel.
• 12-4pm Food trucks for racers(must use meal ticket provided in race packet), Beer for racers, courtesy of Crow Peak Brewery, and live music for all at Spearfish City Park!
• 4:00 pm Awards Ceremony followed by prize raffle for all registered riders!
• 6:00-2:30am How’s your endurance? You are welcome to stay down at the park and help us welcome in the 210 mile participants!
Sunday, June 11, 2023
• 9:00-10:00am- 210 mile awards ceremony and breakfast at Crow Peak Brewery. This is a free breakfast for participants only. Family and friends of participants are welcome to join us for the brunch at $10 per person, to congratulate and celebrate the riders.
• 10:00am- Awards ceremony and prize raffle for participants, at Crow Peak Brewery.